- July 14, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said staff should have “a crush'” on COO Sheryl Sandberg.
- Zuckerberg also told staff Sandberg had “good skin,” according to an employee cited in a new book.
- “An Ugly Truth” says there were “demeaning comments casually made about women around the office.”
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made unprofessional remarks to colleagues about COO Sheryl Sandberg after she joined the company, according to a new book.
Katherine Losse, who was Facebook employee No. 51, said he “mentioned to staff that Sandberg had ‘good skin,’ and said they should have ‘a crush’ on her,” according to An Ugly Truth: Inside Facebook’s Battle for Domination. Losse previously made these claims in her own book, “The Boy Kings.”
When it came to…