- November 22, 2020
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Markets
TORONTO, Nov. 21, 2020 /CNW/ – The health and safety of our customers, our employees and all Ontarians remains a priority for OLG.
Consistent with provincial orders which place the City of Toronto on lockdown effective November 23, 2020, the OLG Prize Centre at Yonge and Dundas Street in Toronto is temporarily limiting in-person prize claims as of 3 p.m. Saturday, November 21, 2020:
- Customers with prize claims of $50,000 or more are asked to call the OLG Support Centre at 1-800-387-0098 to discuss available prize claim options. OLG is reducing the number of in-person appointments per day.
- Customers should continue to mail-in prize claims of $1,000 to $49,999.90. We ask our valued customers to follow the instructions on OLG.ca.
- Customers can continue to redeem lottery prizes of up to $999.90 at any one of the approximately 10,000 lottery retail outlets provincewide. The payment of these prizes is subject to the availability of cash at specific outlets.
OLG is contacting lottery players with previously scheduled prize claim appointments after November 21, 2020 to advise of changes and discuss alternate arrangements.
The OLG Prize Centre is unable to provide walk-in service at this time. We thank our customers for their patience and encourage use of alternative arrangements offered by OLG.
OLG’s popular lottery games including LOTTO MAX, LOTTO 6/49, DAILY GRAND, ONTARIO 49 and DAILY KENO remain available for purchase from lottery retail locations and on OLG.ca.
If you buy lottery tickets on OLG.ca and win a prize:
- Lottery winnings of up to $999.90 will be automatically credited to your account and you will be notified by email.
- For winnings between $1,000 and up to $99,999.90, you will be asked to fill out a Lottery Prize Claim Declaration Form. Once you’ve submitted the form, OLG will either credit your OLG account or contact you with next steps.
- For lottery prizes of $100,000 or more, you will be asked to submit a Lottery Prize Claim Declaration Form. OLG will contact you with next steps using the available alternatives.
These changes will be in effect for a minimum of 28 days and will be updated as necessary to align with direction from provincial health officials. OLG continues to contribute to provincial efforts to limit community transmission of COVID-19 and keep Ontarians safe. We remain committed to our customers and apologize for any inconvenience due to time-limited health measures.
OLG is a crown agency that develops world-class gaming entertainment for the Province of Ontario. Acting in a socially responsible way, OLG conducts and manages land-based gaming facilities; the sale of province-wide lottery games; Internet gaming; and the delivery of bingo and other electronic gaming products at Charitable Gaming Centres. OLG is also helping to build a more sustainable horse racing industry in Ontario. Since 1975, OLG has provided approximately $55 billion to the people and Province of Ontario to support key government priorities like health care; the treatment and prevention of problem gambling; and support for amateur athletes. Each year proceeds from OLG’s operations also support host communities, Ontario First Nations, lottery retailers and local charities across the province.
All for Here – 100 per cent of OLG’s proceeds are invested in Ontario
Follow on Twitter @OLGtoday
Disponible en français
Click here if you wish to unsubscribe from these emails.
SOURCE OLG Winners