- October 13, 2020
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Markets
The top early Prime Day vacuum deals for 2020, including Roomba robot vacuum, Dyson cordless vacuum, and Shark IQ robot vacuum offers
Here’s our review of the best early vacuum deals for Amazon Prime Day 2020, together with all the best sales on Dyson stick cordless vacuums, Shark IQ, and iRobot Roomba robot vacuums. View the full selection of deals using the links below.
Best Dyson vacuum deals:
Best Shark vacuum deals:
Best Roomba & robot vacuum deals:
- Save up to $356 on iRobot Roomba robot vacuum cleaners – check the latest deals on all the top-rated Roomba models like the Roomba S9, i7, 960, e5 and brand new i3 and i3+
- Save up to $201 on the latest Roomba models like the i3, i7, S9, 960, 980 & more – at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save up to $116 on a wide selection of robot vacuums from top brands including Shark ION, Roborock, Neato, eufy, ILIFE, Roomba & Samsung POWERbot – at the Prime Day sale
- Save $201 on the Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum at Amazon – self-emptying Roomba robot vacuum w/ automatic dirt disposal, smart mapping & Alexa connectivity
- Save $201 on the Roomba S9+ Robot Vacuum at Amazon – boasts iRobot’s PerfectEdge technology for advanced cleaning & features self-emptying automatic dirt disposal
- Save $101 on the Roomba S9 Robot Vacuum at Amazon – with advanced smart navigation, up to 40x suction power & PerfectEdge technology for more thorough cleaning
- Save 21% on the Roomba E5 Robot Vacuum at Amazon – features 5x the power suction of the entry-level Roomba 600 series
- Save $116 on the GOOVI 1600Pa Robot Vacuum at Amazon – top-selling self-charging robot vacuum that’s perfect for homes w/ pets & carpeted floors
- Save $109 on the Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum & Mop at Amazon – equipped w/ LiDAR navigation for more efficient cleaning & a large electric water tank for automatic mopping
- Save $144 on the GOOVI 2100Pa Robot Vacuum at Amazon – with strong suction & comes w/ 2 magnetic boundary strips and 4 extra brushes
- Save $110 on the Ecovacs DEEBOT 500 Robot Vacuum at Amazon – Ecovacs’ bestseller with max power suction & self-charging, quiet operation, up to 110 minutes runtime
- Save $50 on the Roborock S6 MaxV Robot Vacuum at Amazon – smart vacuum cleaner w/ ReactiveAI, LiDAR navigation & up to 2500Pa of suction power
More vacuum deals:
In need of some more deals on vacuum cleaners? Check out Amazon’sPrime Day deals page to compare the entire selection of active deals available now.
Prime Day deals only last for a brief length of time. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Every year, Amazon Prime members enjoy exclusive access to deals on thousands of items during the hotly anticipated Prime Day sale.
Not yet a member of Amazon Prime?Start your 30-day free trial now and unlock all the best Prime Day deals.
Amazon’s Prime Day sale offers some of the best deals on Roomba, Dyson, and Shark upright and robot vacuums, making the two-day sale a great time to buy. Amazon has a bunch of options to choose from when it comes to vacuum cleaners. Dyson is one of the best in the industry and their Cyclone V10 is one of Amazon’s bestsellers. It’s a cordless vacuum cleaner that features the Dyson digital motor V10 and has a run time of up to 60 minutes.
If you’re looking into robot vacuums, there’s no shortage of options as well. The iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) robot vacuum offers powerful performance at a decent price. It’s ideal for homes with pets with its high-efficiency filter and it has a run time of up to 90 minutes before automatically docking. Other brands in this category are Shark and eufy, just to name a few.
The biggest in Amazon’s history, last year’s Prime Day sale sold more than 175 million items including smart home devices, kitchen appliances, and grocery items.
In need of some more deals on vacuums?Click here to browse the full selection of active deals on the Amazon Prime Day page.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)