- July 14, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- Eight fully vaccinated health workers who attended a pool party in Las Vegas caught COVID-19, a report said.
- They had symptoms similar to allergies or a cold, a hospital CEO told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- At least seven of them caught the highly infectious Delta coronavirus variant, the report said.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
At least 11 healthcare workers, eight of whom were fully vaccinated, tested positive for COVID-19 after attending a pool party in Las Vegas in on June 7, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported, citing emails from the local health district.
At least 10 of the 11 people caught the highly infectious Delta coronavirus variant, according to the emails from the Southern Nevada Health District obtained by the Brown Institute for Media Innovation and shared with…