- June 27, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- Black borrowers are 80% more likely to be denied a mortgage than white borrowers.
- The Fair Lending for All Act would establish a new federal office to ensure discrimination in lending is not happening.
- The bill would help end discriminatory practices by clarifying that discrimination based on zip code or census tract is prohibited under ECOA.
- This is an opinion column. The thoughts expressed are those of the author.
LoadingSomething is loading.