- July 9, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
Bitcoin has lost around half its value since April.
- Bitcoin slipped to $32,639 as of Thursday morning, sinking back below the $33,000 level.
- “We expect it to spend the next few weeks testing this range on either side,” Pankaj Balani of Delta Exchange said.
- Cryptocurrency-linked companies have suffered in step with the broader digital asset ecosystem.
- Sign up here for our daily newsletter, 10 Things Before the Opening Bell.
The price of bitcoin slipped 7% Thursday amid a broader cryptocurrency sell-off that has also dragged crypto-linked stocks lower.
The world’s largest digital asset by market capitalization slipped to $32,639 as of Thursday morning ET, sinking back below the $33,000 level for the first time in over a week.
Other cryptocurrencies have also been trading rangebound as of Thursday morning ET:
Bitcoin in the past months has been trading in a range at just around half its April peak price of nearly $65,000….