- December 18, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
CNN Underscored reviews financial products such as credit cards and bank accounts based on their overall value. We may receive a commission through the LendingTree affiliate network if you apply and are approved for a card, but our reporting is always independent and objective.
Our quick take: Chase’s Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is one of the best no-nonsense rewards credit cards for businesses. Card holders can earn 1.5% cash back on all their business expenses, and even get a 0% introductory interest rate on purchases for the first 12 months.
- Earn a generous sign-up bonus and a flat 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Introductory 0% APR on purchases for 12 months, followed by a variable APR of 13.24% to 19.24%
- No annual fee and employee cards at no cost
- Primary auto rental coverage when you rent a car for business purposes