- July 11, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- Rudy Giuliani last November told the RNC chief counsel to resign, according to a new book by Michael Wolff.
- Giuliani was upset at what he perceived to be Riemer’s questioning of Trump’s electoral fraud claims.
- An RNC spokesperson told Insider the story in Wolff’s book was “simply false.”
- Sign up for the 10 Things in Politics daily newsletter.
Last November, Trump campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis received an email that forwarded a note from Republican National Committee (RNC) chief counsel Justin Riemer, with the GOP official questioning the former president’s election claims, according to a forthcoming book by Michael Wolff.
In the note, Riemer reportedly wrote to his RNC colleagues asking why they were backing Trump’s unfounded claims of election fraud, while also expressing that the organization…