- June 30, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- At least two fundraisers on GOP Senate candidate Josh Mandel’s team quit over a toxic workplace, sources told the Columbus Dispatch.
- Sources alleged that environment was created by his campaign finance director, Rachel Wilson, who he is dating.
- Wilson reportedly berated staffers in front of others and asked them to work 12-hour days.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
At least two staffers on Ohio Senate candidate Josh Mandel’s campaign quit over a toxic work environment that they say was created by his finance director whom he is dating, according to a report from the Columbus Dispatch.
Three fundraisers have quit Mandel’s staff, but two among them accused Rachel Wilson, the candidate’s campaign finance director, of berating staffers in front of other people and forcing them to work…