- June 25, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- A host on One America News suggested killing “traitors” over false election-fraud claims.
- The network is staunchly pro-Trump and has promoted conspiracy theories about the 2020 vote.
- Rep. Peter Meijer, a Michigan Republican, denounced that rhetoric as obscene and dangerous.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
False claims of systemic fraud in the 2020 election will result in blood being spilled, a Republican congressman said Thursday.
Earlier in the week, the far-right One America News Network aired a segment in which a host said there were people involved in a conspiracy related to the 2020 election. “What happens to them? Well, in the past, America had a very good solution for dealing with such traitors: executions.”
There is no evidence of a mass conspiracy around the 2020 election,…