- July 17, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- Sullivan told Milley on Jan. 6 that a tentative plan to move senators by bus could present danger.
- Senators had already been rushed to a secure location within the Capitol after the riot broke out.
- Pelosi and Schumer later got on a call with Pentagon leaders to express alarm at the response.
- Sign up for the 10 Things in Politics daily newsletter.
LoadingSomething is loading.
After Republican Sen. Dan Sullivan of Alaska surveyed…