- July 19, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- The Trump Org. controller testified in 2017 that Trump misused charity funds, The Daily Beast said.
- The controller, Jeff McConney, reportedly testified for the Manhattan DA’s investigation.
- The DA’s office is expected to bring additional charges in the criminal investigation.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
A high-ranking Trump Organization official gave testimony in 2017 saying Donald Trump misused funds, according to a transcript of the deposition obtained by The Daily Beast.
That same employee, Jeff McConney, also testified before a Manhattan grand jury this year as part of a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization’s finances, ABC News reported.
Earlier this month, Manhattan prosecutors announced a 15-count indictment against the Trump Organization and its chief financial…