- July 17, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- Jen Psaki on Friday called a Fox News reporter’s question “loaded and inaccurate.”
- The reporter, Peter Doocy, had asked whether the White House was spying on Facebook accounts.
- Psaki rejected the claim, saying that the profiles are public.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Friday dismissed a Fox News reporter’s claim that the Biden administration was “spying” on Facebook accounts that spread misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines.
“For how long has the administration been spying on people’s Facebook profiles looking for vaccine misinformation?” Peter Doocy, a Fox correspondent, asked Psaki, referring to recent reporting that the White House recommended that social-media companies censor accounts spreading misinformation about public…