- July 12, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- Donald Trump Jr says he “totally understands addiction” at CPAC, whilst lamenting Hunter Biden.
- Trump Jr adds that he believed Hunter Biden is a “total waste.”
- President Biden has said he is “very proud” of his son.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Donald Trump Jr has taken the stage at CPAC – America’s largest Conservative conference – to call Hunter Biden a “total waste” and accused him of “selling access to the highest levels of government”.
The former president’s son suggested that Hunter Biden, second son of President Joe Biden, got an easy ride from the mainstream media over his former struggles with drug addiction.
“What do you think the media reaction would be to Don Jr smoking parmesan cheese? I promise you it wouldn’t be what you see from the mainstream media. And then they…