- June 28, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- The White House was in scrambles after former President Donald Trump’s positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
- He was hospitalized at the Walter Reed Medical Center and was sicker than he wanted the public to know.
- An excerpt from a forthcoming book by two Washington Post reporters says at least two aides believed he would not make it out of there.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
Two aides feared that former President Donald Trump would not make it out of Walter Reed Medical Center when he was hospitalized with COVID-19, according to a new book by two reporters from the Washington Post.
An excerpt of the book, “Nightmare Scenario: Inside the Trump Administration’s Response to the Pandemic That Changed History,” illustrates the White House’s chaotic response to Trump’s October 2020 COVID-19…