- October 2, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
The University of South Carolina announced Sept. 29 its Darla Moore School of Business will its 2021 Economic Outlook Conference on Dec. 7 from noon to 4 p.m. virtually and in-person at the college’s Pastides Alumni Center at 900 Senate St. in Columbia.
Speakers at the event will explore the changes to the economy during the COVID-19 pandemic as well as an outlook on jobs, housing and business conditions.
The 2021 featured speakers include:
- Mick Mulvaney, former White House chief of staff and U.S. Representative
- Laura Ullrich, regional economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Charlotte branch
- Joey Von Nessen, research economist, UofSC Darla Moore School of Business
- Doug Woodward, division of research director and professor, UofSC Darla Moore School of Business
Attendees may also participate in several Q&As.
Admission is $55 per person in-person with lunch and $40 per person to attend virtually. UofSC students, staff and faculty can…