- July 12, 2021
- Posted by: Stratford Team
- Category: Business
- Trump said he would voluntarily give a deposition in a lawsuit he filed against big tech companies.
- John Dean, a key Watergate figure said he’d pay to do that deposition, CNN reported.
- Dean said even though Trump would lie, he’d press him on what he was doing during the Capitol riot.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
Key Watergate figure John Dean told CNN he’d pay to handle former President Donald Trump’s deposition that Trump said he wanted to voluntarily do in a lawsuit he filed against Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
“I would pay to do that deposition. I think a lot of attorneys would,” Dean told CNN’s Jim Acosta on Sunday.
In an interview with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly earlier this week, Trump said he wanted to do a deposition in the lawsuit against the companies.